Join the immersive 6-week cohort and continuous community designed to help you fall in love with building in public.
Build In Public Fellowship is a 6-week immersive cohort-based learning experience and a curated community for founders who aspire to get better at sharing their story with the world.
The first cohort kicked off on March 6, 2023 with a limited number of seats.
Next cohort starts in May 2023. Enrollment will start soon.
- Give first
- Teach others
- Fail in public
- Lift each other up
- Gary Darna (Founder, MicroMerch)
- Lola Ojabowalola (Founder, Lunch Pail Labs)
- Candice Ammori (Founder, ClimateVine)
- Chris Strobl (Founder, SalesMachine)
- Miguel Muñoz Duarte (Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation)
- Owen Willis (Prev at On Deck & Angel Investor)
- Michelle Marcelline (Founder, Typedream (YCW20))
- Katt Risen (Founder, No-Code Exits)
- Rachel G Barnard (Founder, Parenthood Ventures)
- And more