Learn how to share your startup story better, expand your luck surface area on the Internet and grow your business faster organically
Quick intro: Build In Public Fellowship is a curated community for ambitious founders who’re ready to commit to learn and apply the underlying principles of building in public while also fostering deep relationships with other like-minded peers in a give-first global community.
Build In Public Fellowship is a 6-week immersive cohort-based learning experience and a curated community for founders who aspire to get better at sharing their story with the world.
The first cohort kicks off on March 6, 2023 with a limited number of seats.
- Give first
- Teach others
- Fail in public
- Lift each other up
- Gary Darna (Founder, MicroMerch)
- Lola Ojabowalola (Founder, Lunch Pail Labs)
- Candice Ammori (Founder, ClimateVine)
- Chris Strobl (Founder, SalesMachine)
- Miguel Muñoz Duarte (Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation)
- Owen Willis (Prev at On Deck & Angel Investor)
- Michelle Marcelline (Founder, Typedream (YCW20))
- Katt Risen (Founder, No-Code Exits)
- Rachel G Barnard (Founder, Parenthood Ventures)
- And more