Join the immersive 6-week cohort and continuous community designed to help you fall in love with building in public.
Quick intro: If you are an ambitious founder looking for an a carefully vetted community of peers to learn how to share your startup story better, expand your luck surface area on the Internet and grow your business faster organically, BIPF is the right place for you.
Build In Public Fellowship is a 6-week immersive cohort-based learning experience and a curated community for founders who aspire to get better at sharing their story with the world.
The first cohort kicked off on March 6, 2023 with a limited number of seats.
Next cohort starts in May 2023. Enrollment will start soon.
Join the waitlist here 🚀
- Give first
- Teach others
- Fail in public
- Lift each other up
- Gary Darna (Founder, MicroMerch)
- Lola Ojabowalola (Founder, Lunch Pail Labs)
- Candice Ammori (Founder, ClimateVine)
- Chris Strobl (Founder, SalesMachine)
- Miguel Muñoz Duarte (Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation)
- Owen Willis (Prev at On Deck & Angel Investor)
- Michelle Marcelline (Founder, Typedream (YCW20))
- Katt Risen (Founder, No-Code Exits)
- Rachel G Barnard (Founder, Parenthood Ventures)
- And more